Alterity Financial Group offers personalized services and a unique approach to growing client portfolios. With more than 60 years of experience, we know a thing or two about the investment field. We understand how the big firms tick and know that’s not always how you want your portfolio managed. Our company listens to your thoughts and concerns and always considers them when building your portfolio. When you work with Alterity Financial, you will receive the attention of a boutique company with the knowledge and support of an investing giant. Our company boasts some of the lowest costs in the industry. Our management fees are well below most mutual funds, and our transaction costs beat most broker-dealers. Most importantly, we have built our business and platform around transparency, with no hidden fees or expenses that surprise you at the last minute.
Our mission is to provide our clients with the best investment services and performance possible through a hands-on approach, personalized customer care, and transparency. We believe an informed client makes the best decisions and will guide them to the best opportunities for portfolio growth.
- We approach every relationship with a client-first mentality and always keep their best interest in mind.
- We believe in a holistic approach and take a unique path to our models and clients’ portfolio investment selection.
- We use an analytical process involving qualitative and fundamental analysis that delivers a unique approach to portfolio construction.
- We invest conservatively and evaluate each client’s investment objectives and risk tolerance.
- We strive to reduce fees and expensive management costs that cut into returns and frustrate investors.
- We provide professional insight and education for clients on all experience levels, from investing beginners to seasoned experts.
Previously known as Maine Asset Management and Florida Asset Management, Alterity Financial Group was created to reflect the growth of our company as our client reach expands across the nation. Charles Schwab is our primary custodian, which means customers receive the specialized treatment of a boutique investment company with the account protections of a major Wall Street firm.